The objective to participate in the virtual fair is to showcase BIMTECH to the international audience particularly international students. This is to enlighten them and make them aware of BIMTECH’s academic excellence and outreach together with India’s cultural richness, so that it would enable them to participate in the exchange program and highlight the broader benefits they could gain in their career ahead.
The current pandemic has given this opportunity of virtual assemblage, a step forward in bringing the student closer to the institute.
Online Education Fair In France
International office participated in 2020 ONLINE STUDY ABROAD FAIR organized by Leonard De Vinci University‘s School of Business, FRANCE. The School had invited many partners from Europe and non – European countries including BIMTECH India. The Fair had a humongous virtual space area fully dedicated to Institutes/universities from
- EUROPE– France
- EUROPE – Central Europe – Eastern Europe and the rest
- ASIA – Oceania
- America – Africa
There were 57 Exhibitors who participated in the fair with BIMTECH as the only Leading Business School representation from India.
The booth had a welcoming fascia, with an enthralling poster on the main wall depicting the rich cultural heritage of India. On accessing the video the entire booth would come alive showcasing BIMTECH as mini India with students coming from all parts of the country, and the presence of foreign students and research scholars giving impetus to the strong internalization policy adopted by BIMTECH.
The visitors could glance through brochures for any information or download the digital copy for further use and reference. This all contributed by giving a real feel to the fair.
The audience were mainly students from the De Vinci Business School (EMLV). They were given options for one on one interaction in the chat room.
The booth structuring was the team effort of first year conduit members of CIA. They had put in a lot of time in creating the video and designing the brochure, poster, logo etc.
Kudos to student members.
Virtual Study Overseas Fair, Australia
The Centre for International Affairs, represented BIMTECH at the Virtual Study Overseas Fair organized by University of Wollongong, Australia. The university chose flipgrid platform for ease of participation. There were more than 430 video views of the platform by the students of the University of Wollongong.
Around 35 institutes/ universities participated in the virtual fair with BIMTECH as the only Business School from India.
The international office specially made the video to showcase BIMTECH at Virtual Study Overseas Fair, AUSTRALIA. The video talks about the institution, location, culture, and the programs at BIMTECH. This gives the opportunity to the Australian students to explore and participate in BIMTECH’s Student Exchange program, once the global situation improves.
Seeing the popularity of the event the University has decided to keep it open for the foreseeable future.
A special thanks to 1st year CIA Conduit members who assisted in making the video.
Online Lecture/ Classes @ Bimtech By International Faculty
- NORTH MACEDONIA: Dr. Violeta Cvetkoska online classes to PGDM Students (DEA, Marketing Analytics, Retail Analytics and Insurance Analytics – QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS
- LITHUANIA: Ms. Aiste Ptakauske online guest lecture to PGDM and IB Students – (Cultural Intelligence) BUSINESS COMMUNICATION.
- USA: Dr. D K Malhotra online classes to PGDM Students- (Option pricing and introduction to financial swaps) FINANCE.
- USA: Dr. Deepak Khazanchi online Guest Lecture to PGDM students – (Ethics in Information Systems) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
International Online Classes – By Bimtech Faculty
TANZANIA: Prof. Abhijeet Chattoraj, Online Guest lecture to students of IFM- (Advanced Claims Management, Property and Casualty Insurance) INSURANCE
NEW MOU SIGNED:
- MEXICO: University of Regiomontana
- SOUTH KOREA: Yonsei School of Business
- USA: The Washington Centre
Particpation In Virtual Conferences / Webinars
12th GLOBAL PETER DRUCKER FORUM 2020 – This year the event was scheduled from October 28 – 30. The Forum debated the issues on
- Is Leadership Rising To The Occasion
- Leadership In Hard Times
- Lead By Data, Algorithms And Ai
- Reimagining What It Means To Lead
- Not Enough Good Leaders- How To Develop Them Go
2020 Online EFMD Annual Conference
BIMTECH is a full time member of EFMD and is deeply connected in its major events including the acclaimed Annual Conference. This year the event ‘2020 Online EFMD Annual Conference’ was held from August 31 to September 2, with the theme “Embracing the Future: A new mandate for
Some of the noticeable sessions and workshops were:
- Managing individual academic performance
- Creating online Impact
- Changes in the EFMD accreditation portfolio
- Speed networking
- Crisis Management
- Student mobility and application preferences in a post COVID world
- Entrepreneurship Roundtable
The World Academic Summit
Times Higher Education in alliance with The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) brought about their flagship event “THE World Academic Summit” on September 1 & 2. This is an annual flagship programme of Times Higher Education, bringing together the pre-eminent thought leaders from academics, research, industry and government on a single platform to share their view on Higher education.
The theme of the event was ‘A new dawn for higher education?’
Some of the key sessions were
- THE Branding Workshop? How to effectively communicate research excellence.
- Change making in times of crisis: How can higher education become more resilient, impactful, and innovative?
- Helping universities learn, change and grow with digital transformation.
- THE debate: Is this the decade for impact?
IAU Webinar Series
The theme of the webinars was Future of Higher Education – short, medium and long-term